BC800V2 dynamic broadcasting microphone has adopted a high sensitivity dynamic capsule with cardioid pickup pattern, which ensures it had a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for broadcasting and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. Besides, the two external switches at the bottom of the microphone (one is the low cut switch, the other is the middle-range emphasis) make it an item of high Performance and value!
- High quality dynamic mic
- Hyper-cardioids poplar pattern reduces environment noise
- Capsule inner adopts dual-direction anti-vibration design enhancing sound quality
- Features bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis switches
- Suits for radio and online broadcasting
- Type: Dynamic Coil
- Sensitivity: -58dB(at 1KHz)
- Output Impedence: 250 ohms
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive Voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
- Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0dB ± 2dB 0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
- Switches: Bass off and mid-range emphasis
- Polar pattern: Hyper-Cardioid
- Microphone connector: 3Pin XLR
- Cartridge Shock mount: Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolate
- Included Accessories: Leather Bag, Windscreen, Shockmount, Alu Case