Instrument Electret Condenser Clip-On Microphone
A great solution for wind, brass and percussion instruments. The IM500 features a gooseneck combined with a sturdy clip-on design. With its precise polar pattern, it can be used near monitor wedges without issues, and has a flat frequency response. The attached cable is 3m long.
Sturdy Flexible Design
The flexible gooseneck permits a wide range of adjustment options. The clip is sturdy, strong, and will hold position easily. Combined with the gooseneck, it is easy to set the mic up for the best position to capture the audio signal. Terminated via a mini 3-Pin XLR, it can be used with a wireless microphone receiver.
The IM500 has a capsule design which is excellent for a range of instruments – trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, percussion, and drums. With its high SPL, and bass cut switch built-in, it captures the instruments sound accurately. Its high sound pressure level and small condenser capsule makes it ideal for live performances. The polar pattern of the microphone is a super heart type.
- Flexible gooseneck for a range of adjustment options
- Ideal for use with a host of instruments
- Clip on Design
- Could be used with a wireless mic receiver
- Delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound
- Fitted with mini 3-Pin XLR, XLR adapter included
- Windsock supplied
- 3m attached cable
- Type：FET condenser microphone
- Polar pattern： cardioid
- Frequency response：50Hz-18kHz
- Frequency range：20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity： -45dB±3dB
- Output impedance：250Ω±30%
- Max SPL： 130dB
- S/N ratio：≥70dB
- Power supply：48V phantom