The Vista620 is an active ribbon microphone with a alu tube finish. The low noise and superb detail of Class-A discrete handmade electronics combines with the bold sound of a handmade aluminum ribbon pressure-gradient transducer. It was designed to provide the smooth, intimate sound associated with the most sought-after vintage ribbon microphones. With its focused midrange and outstanding bass response, the Vista620 captures the essence of any recorded sound. It also excels at ambient recording, capturing room tone with the most intimate detail – whether for rock drums, guitars, or vocals – any application where some natural space in the recording is Desired.
- Active ribbon microphone with figure-8 polar pattern
- Provide the smooth, intimate sound
- Focused midrange and outstanding bass response
- Excels at ambient recording, capturing room tone with the most intimate detail
- The low noise and superb detail of Class-A discrete handmade electronics
- Polar pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -39dB (7.9 mV) dB re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max input sound level: 150dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 22dB SPL
- Dynamic range: Mid – 128dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
- Output connectors: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type