For professional live streaming.
The fastest XLR streaming microphone built for broadcasters, gamers, podcasters, content creators.
Exceptional speed makes vocals even richer, fuller, and more detailed.
Extra Headroom. More Dynamic Range.
Simple. Beautiful sound. Effortlessly.
Not your Grandparents’ Broadcast Mic
This is the microphone that belongs on camera with you — reflecting your style and brand. After all, you’re on screen for a reason.
Lightening fast. Rise Time Speed of 11.67 microseconds.
Ideal for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating.
- Perfect for broadcast-quality speech and voice over recording.
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating.
- Lightning-fast – rise time speed of of 11.67 microseconds.
- Mounts to a boom or stand with included custom Triad-Orbit M2-R connector
- Off-axis rejection prevents room noise from entering your streamBuilt-in pop filter combats plosives.
- No foam. Easy-to-clean stainless steel windscreen with integrated pop filter.
- Designed, hand tuned, & assembled in the USA.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48v Phantom Power
- Peak Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 79dB (A weighted)
- Noise: 16dB SPL (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 40.6 x L: 129.5 mm
- Weight: 0.68kg