The Earthworks ICON USB Microphone offers the same sound of their acclaimed ICON Pro in a USB format. The ICON is the first USB microphone offered by Earthworks, and color the content creators here at Sweetwater impressed. Firstly, it provides a tuned frequency response that’s ideal for video conferencing, streaming, podcasting, and other content creation formats. The included USB cable and simple plug-and-play operation make the ICON an excellent option for those who work from home. Plus, other premium features include a built-in headphone output, onboard gain and mute controls, LED status indicators, and a built-in pop filter. Whether it’s your first or fifth USB microphone, Earthworks has packed the ICON with enough features to ensure it will be your last.
Sounds like life.
When sound matters, Earthworks is the choice. For over two decades, Earthworks Audio has sculpted the sounds of your favorite concert halls and performances.
The USB Mic for Professionals
Perfect sound every time.
Simplicity & Elegance
This is the last USB microphone you’ll ever want.
Looks As Good As It Sounds
This is the microphone that belongs on camera with you — reflecting your style and brand. After all, you’re on screen for a reason.
Captures Studio Quality Audio
Ultra fast capsule rise time speed of 14 microseconds.
Custom Triad-Orbit Desktop Stand
The stand is sleek yet robust enough to hold and balance the stainless-steel microphone.
- Sound signature designed for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating.
- Capture studio-quality audio.
- Ultra-fast capsule – rise time speed of of 14 microseconds
- Off-axis rejection prevents room noise from entering your stream — even when you’re working from home along with the rest of the family.
- Integrated visual LED status indication.
- Intuitive analog mute & gain control.
- Headphone out with sidetone (sidetone available on PC & Linux).
- Interchangeable class-compliant USB connectivity, for plug ‘n play simplicity.
- No foam. Easy-to-clean stainless steel windscreen with integrated pop filter.
- Designed, machined, & assembled in the USA.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: Small
- Peak Acoustic input: 132dB SPL
- Power Source: USB Bus Power
- Power Consumption: 70 mA at 5V (Bus Power)
- Typical Headphoneimpedance: 16 Ohms
- Headphone Output Power: 50 mW (at 16 Ohms)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H: 134.6 L: 40.6 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg