Infinitely matched. Infinitely flexible.
The M23R is a precision engineered 23kHz omnidirectional measurement microphone ideally suited for acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required.
Every M23R has the same frequency response and sensitivity – matched to within +/- 0.5dB across the entire operating frequency range (3Hz to 23kHz).
Build your own matched array of reference microphones at your own speed. Simply add more M23Rs whenever you need them. They’ll match tomorrow or ten years from now.
Consistent Results Across Space & Time
Start doing multi-mic measurements or equip new teams at any time with confidence that all of their reference microphones match.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 3Hz -23kHz ±0.5dB
- POLAR PATTERN Omnidirectional
- SENSITIVITY 36mV/Pa (-28.9dBV/Pa)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- MAX ACOUSTIC INPUT 140dB SPL
- OUTPUT XLR (pin 2+)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- MIN OUTPUT LOAD 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- NOISE 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE -4º to 140º F (-20º to +60º C)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE -40º to 176º F (-40 to +80º C)
- HUMIDITY Up to 90%
- DIMENSIONS (L x D) 165mm x 22mm (6.25 x .860 inches)
- WEIGHT .5 lb. (225g)