Punch through the mix.
Don’t be fooled by its small size. The SR20LS won’t miss a beat on your bass drum. With handling capabilities of 150dB SPL and a cardioid condenser capsule that captures the full spectrum of sound all the way down to 20Hz, the Earthworks SR20LS beautifully captures all of the deep, rich lows you’re after.
A subtle proximity effect makes it easy to place the mic to capture your bass drum, without getting that boomy sound.
Ready For Anything
If it can handle a jet engine, it can handle you bass drum. With an SPL rating of 150dB, you never need to worry about overloading the SR20LS.
- Frequency Response 20Hz -20kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity 3mV/Pa (-50dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input 150dB SPL
- Output XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance 200Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load 1000Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D) 192mm x 22mm (7.57 x .860 inches)
- Weight .36 lb (164g)