Installation Audio – Fisco Series
Sound systems for discrete, architectural room integration – acoustically tailored to the individual needs of building integration. Hardware solutions and versatile mounting accessories ensure easy and safe installation. For passionate sound experiences in fixed installations.
Fix-Install-System concept – the name of the series is program. With innovative mounting solutions from the smallest loudspeaker, column loudspeakers to the arrayable point source system.
Column Speaker for Installation
Passive 2-way column array. The specially curved arrangement of the high frequency section results in an asymmetric vertical acoustic beam of nominal 25° (+5°/ -20°). This arrangement allows for long throw distance as well as a perfect nearfield coverage. The ILS 64 is perfect for fullrange applications without compromises to play back music as well as for speech reproduction. The subwoofers IB 210 and IB 15 can be used as low extension of the ILS 64.
- vertical mounting with integrated M8 mounting points at top, back and buttom
- flight capability with optional hardware
- sound applications in churches, theatres, museums, conference rooms
- long throw distance as well as perfect nearfield coverage
- natural, transparent and powerful fullrange sound
- high rearward damping
- 100V transformer for ELA systems
- optional RAL-colour available
- connector panel for fixed connection
|Components||6x 4″ + 6x 1″ asym. curved high frequency array|
|Dispersion (h x v)||90° x 25° (+5°/-20°)|
|Nominal load (AES / program)||350 / 700 W|
|SPL nom. (Fullspace@1W/1m) / max. SPL (at AES nominal load)||92 / 118 dB|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||75 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||135 x 1045 x 177 mm|
|Connectors||2x Neutrik Speakon NL4 + 2x Phoenix (In/Out)|
|Protective grille||sturdy front grille with acoustic foam|
|Certification||ballproof according to DIN 18032-3|