Installation Audio – Fisco IPS 10 White
Sound systems for discrete, architectural room integration – acoustically tailored to the individual needs of building integration. Hardware solutions and versatile mounting accessories ensure easy and safe installation. For passionate sound experiences in fixed installations.
Fix-Install-System concept – the name of the series is program. With innovative mounting solutions from the smallest loudspeaker, column loudspeakers to the arrayable point source system.
Point Source Speaker for Installationen
Passive 2-way loudspeaker in symmetric cluster design, which is both suitable for speech and music reproduction as top speaker or fullrange system.
- designed for horizontal as well as for vertical mounting
- integrated hardware for various types of installation and clustering (horizontal and vertical)
- designed for sound applications with higher level requirements (multipurpose hall, entertainment restaurants, smaller stadiums, theatres)
- smooth and balanced reproduction of the high frequencies
- low acoustic feedback behaviour
- natural and transparent sound
- 100V transformer for ELA systems
- optional RAL-colour available
- increased moisture resistance
- connector panel for fixed connection
|Components||10″ + 1″ (1,4″ voice coil)|
|Dispersion (h x v)||85° x 55° rotatable elliptical horn|
|Nominal load (AES / program)||350 / 700 W|
|SPL nom. (Fullspace@1W/1m) / max. SPL (at AES nominal load)||93 / 118 dB|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||70 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||335 x 580 x 355 mm|
|Connectors||2x Neutrik Speakon NL4 + 2x Phoenix (In/Out)|
|Protective grille||sturdy front grille with acoustic foam|
|Certification||ballproof according to DIN 18032-3|