Put the Sound of Classic Amplifiers on Your Pedalboard
The Hotone Binary Amp pedal puts 16 simulations of legendary amplifiers right on your pedalboard in an ultra-compact form factor. And with your choice of 16 selectable speaker cabinet emulations, you’ll be able to ditch a traditional amp at gigs and go direct to the sound system. Its powerful dual-DSP design delivers impressive 24-bit AD/DA conversion and up to 110dB signal-to-noise ratio. That means you’ll enjoy dynamic tone and stellar sound quality. Covering the sonic range from vintage cleans to modern high-gain tones, the Hotone Binary Amp pedal is an exceptional solution for modeled amp tones.
One of the most easy-to-use amp modeling solutions
There are many applications where an amplifier modeler like the Hotone Binary Amp pedal is the smart solution. Whether you’re trying to reduce your band’s stage volume or record tracks without cranking up an amp, the 16 amp and cab emulations in Binary Amp give you a range of tones to explore in an extremely convenient format. Guitarists dig its pedalboard-friendly size, and we’re sure you’ll be impressed too.
Powered by CDCM
Hotone’s more than a decade of modeling research has led to the advent of its proprietary Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling. First unveiled in the XTOMP series and now found here in the Binary Amp pedal, CDCM processes your incoming guitar signal dynamically, which results in a realistic playing experience every time.
Crisp OLED display
Clean and easy to read in any lighting situation, onstage or in the confines of the studio, Binary Amp’s OLED display makes it easy to find and engage your settings for time-critical operation.
- Amplifier and speaker cabinet emulator for electric guitar
- 16 models of legendary amplifiers, plus 16 speaker cabinet emulations to complete your tone, if you’re going direct
- Premium signal path with powerful DSP, 24-bit AD/DA conversion, and 110dB signal-to-noise ratio
- FX loop jacks allow you to connect other effects pedals, like a virtual effects loop for your virtual amp
- USB jack allows you to upgrade firmware and load/manage effects settings
- Requires a DC 9-volt center-negative power supply (not included)
- 200mA minimum current draw
• Numbers of Effects: 16
• Numbers of Patches: 10 (2 banks x 5 patches)
• Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 44.1 kHz sample rate
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
• Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
• Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
• Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
• Weight: 340g