Speaker Cabinet IRs in a Convenient Pedal Format
The Hotone Binary IR cab simulator takes the realistic sound of premium impulse-response speaker emulation and packs it into a compact, pedalboard-friendly format. Loaded with 100 classic cabinet models, Binary IR also boasts 11 studio microphone simulations and eight power amp simulations — you can even manipulate the virtual microphone placement with the X, Y, and Z knobs. Combined with an amplifier simulator (like the Hotone Binary Amp pedal), it’s a great way to hit the stage without a traditional amplifier and cabinet setup. Best of all, the Hotone Binary IR pedal works with third-party impulse responses, so you can easily upload your favorite cab sims via USB.
Powered by CDCM
Hotone’s more than a decade of modeling research has led to the advent of its proprietary Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling. First unveiled in the XTOMP series and now found here in the Binary IR pedal, CDCM processes your incoming guitar signal dynamically, which results in a realistic playing experience every time.
Crisp OLED display
Clean and easy to read in any lighting situation, onstage or in the confines of the studio, Binary IR’s OLED display makes it easy to find and engage your settings for time-critical operation.
- IR speaker cabinet simulator pedal for electric guitar
- 100 classic cabinet models, 11 studio microphone models, and 8 power amp models
- The perfect complement to amplifier simulator pedals
- Upload your own impulse responses via USB
- Aux In and headphone output for practicing along with a music player, drum machine, etc.
- Premium signal path with 24-bit AD/DA conversion and 110dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Requires a DC 9-volt center-negative power supply (not included)
- 200mA minimum current draw
• Number of Patches: 100
• Number of Effects: 100 cabs, 8 power amp types, 10 mic types
• Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 48 kHz sample rate
• Supported IR file format: 24-bit, 48kHz
• Max. Truncation Time: 20ms
• S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
• Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
• Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
• Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
• Weight: 340g