3 Pattern FET Large Diaphragm Condenser
The Miktek MK300 Large Diaphragm FET condenser will impress the most critical listeners and inspire artists to create their best performance. The microphone features three switchable polar patterns including cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional. In addition, the MK300 employs a high-pass filter at 100Hz and-10dB pad for recording loud sound sources. The frequency response boasts a full bottom end and a crystal clear top end, yet at the same time, the midrange is honest and open. The microphone produces amazing results when recording acoustic instruments, guitar amps, or as overheads on a drum kit. But of course, the MK300 really excels on vocal applications.
The MK300 utilizes a new custom Miktek capsule developed by Miktek engineers, featuring dual 1-inch diaphragms made using 5-micron Mylar with a 0.4- micron layer of evaporated gold. The diaphragm is precisely tensioned and mounted to a carefully tuned backplate to create the finished capsule. The MK300 features advanced circuitry in conjunction with a custom Miktek transformer and, together with the implementation of high-quality components including hand-selected transistors, offers a response reminiscent of highly sought after vintage microphones. The Miktek MK300 is designed to offer Miktek’s signature sound, now at an even greater value. The MK300 is packaged with a swivel mount, in a vinyl case along with the included shock-mount.
- Multi-pattern large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Value-packed mic reminiscent of Miktek’s more expensive offerings
- Switchable cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Highpass filter for reducing low-frequency noise and rumble
- -10dB pad for recording loud sound sources
- Sounds great on acoustic instruments, guitar amps, drums, and vocals
- Includes vinyl pouch, swivel mount, and shockmount
- Custom Miktek 1-inch Capsule 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragm
- Cardioid, Bidirectional, and Omnidirectional Pick-up Pattern
- 100Hz High-pass Filter & -10dB Pad Switches
- Custom Built Miktek Transformer
- Vinyl Pouch, Swivel-mount, and Shock-mount