Miktek T Series drum microphones offer way above average sound and build quality that will impress the most discriminating engineers and drummers alike. Featuring a cutting edge capsule design that is perfectly matched to Miktek’s proprietary output transformers; the T Series Microphones produce a modern, yet truly classic sound you not only hear, but you feel, too. The Miktek T200 Kick Drum Microphone features a custom designed, neodymium capsule element offering extremely clear and articulate sound reproduction of low toms, acoustic bass, and of course, kick drum.
The T200’s frequency response is full and robust and is perfect for reinforcing bass drums in live sound applications. Plus, the capsule’s unique labyrinth design provides ultimate rear rejection and maximum gain before feedback, so your kick, or kicks, cut though the PA with clarity and distinction. The deep and honest response makes the T200 kick drum mic ideal for studio applications.
With high SPL capabilities the T200 can easily accommodate the loudest drummers and can even be used to mic up loud bass guitar amps. The T200’s steel grill and die cast body ensure durability and reliability night after night. The T200 can be set upon a traditional mic stand using the included holder. The ultra sleek, dark gray finish with stainless steel and black appointments make the T200 an attractive complement to any drum kit. The Miktek T200 kick drum microphone will reproduce the sound of your bass drum faithfully, delivering a solid foundation to any live or studio performance.
- Kick drum microphone
- Neodymium element
- Super cardioid pick up pattern
- Custom Miktek transformer
- Rugged die-cast construction
- Packaged with protective case and mic clip
- Type Dynamic, Neodymium Element
- Frequency Response 50Hz-10kHz
- Polar Pattern Super Cardioid
- Maximum SPL 170dB
- Sensitivity -54dBV/Pa
- Output Type Custom Miktek Transformer
- Output Impedance 300 Ohms
- Finish Dark gray with black appointments
- Construction Steel grille and die cast body
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Net Weight 0.65lbs
- Dimensions 5.85”x2.3”x2.3”
- Accessories Protective Case and Mic Clip