Unique fabrics and skilled workers are the key factors that make us an unshakable leader in the industry.
The fabrics of all products that are customized by our unique formula are water-proof,mositure-proof, mildew-proof, unfading and have RoHS & REACH Certificate of Compliance which meet EU environmental policy.
The sewing techniques of our products are processed by the skilled workers who have been working for us for over 15 years.
- Designed to fit an electric bass guitar
- Thick pads all over the interior of the case
- Adjustable padded neck cradle
- Storage pocket
- Ergonomic S-type shoulder straps with side handle
- Extra back handle
- The zippers have been under mechanical test over 8000 times
- PVC foot pad protects the case bottom from rub and aging
Padded Neck Cradle
The case features a padded neck cradle to hold the instrument. With this protection, regardless of any situation, your instrument is firmly in place and the headstock is fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impacts.
There’s a pocket with two zipper heads at the lower position in the front for you to store accessories.
There’s waterproof coating on the surface and PVC coating on the opposite side, which effectively prevent any liquid from infiltrating into the case.
The side handle which is fixed firmly by zinc alloy rivets provides you a sturdy grip.
S-shaped shoulder straps are ergonomically designed to reduce the burden on the shoulders.
The back handle allows you to use it uprightly in line to avoid inconveniencing other people by lifting the case with the side handle.
- Material Composing from outside to side TOP & BACK & SIDES:
- Polyester(900D) with Snowflake Textures (Waterproof)
- EPE (15mm)
- Polyurethane Foam (5mm)
- Polyester Velboa Fabric
- Internal dimensions
- Length: 1143 mm / 45 ins
- Lower Bout Width: 381 mm / 15 ins
- Upper Bout Width: 305 mm / 12 ins
- Depth: 51 mm / 2 ins
- Net Weight:
- 1.72 kg / 3.79 lbs