Float away with the liquid, swaying effects of this state-of-the-art stereo chorus pedal.
The Gemini Chorus offers three types of deep, hypnotic chorus. Classic mode creates a single voiced effect that conjures subtle and creamy tones from the first wave of 1970s chorus pedals. The thick and rich Dual Chorus provides a smooth, yet animated double voiced effect. The lush and spacious Quad chorus recaptures that ‘80s vibe with its less than subtle rack system sound. Once you’ve found your chorus, dial in the sweet spot with the onboard Mix and Tone controls.
Out of the box, the Gemini provides tremendous tonal range, but under the hood this pedal is a powerhouse of control and flexibility. Every stompbox in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android). The App offers an extensive list of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your Gemini. The Neuro App also features an extended set of adjustable parameters including the Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 flavors of chorus effects.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Mercury’s many Signal
- Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your flanger modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
Neuro App Features
Connect the Gemini to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or (coming soon) Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Interchangeable Algorithms — It is possible to download ANY of Source Audio’s phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms directly.
- Customize Effects — Tweak an additional set of parameters including Wet/Dry Mix, Output Level, Tremolo, a Parametric EQ, Lo Retain, Wave Shapes, and more.
- Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
- Envelope Follower Mode — Set the modulation source to envelope follower and control your flanger modulation in the style of pick sensitive “auto wah” effects.
- Signal Routing Options — Re-route the stereo Inputs and Outputs in a number of different ways including True Stereo, Mono to Stereo, Dual Mono, Sidechain Envelope, External Effects Loop, and more.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Mercury via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The Gemini also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub).
- Preset Saving – Save up to 128 effect presets
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving – Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
- External Expression Control – Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects
- Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal and manually control effect modulation or assign individual or simultaneous expression control to any adjustable parameter.
- MIDI Clock – Sync your flanger modulation with external MIDI clock messages.