The Kingmaker Fuzz features a compact enclosure, but inside this purple powerhouse live the sizzling tones of over 50 years of fuzz and overdrive technology. On its own the Kingmaker features three killer fuzz engines, but connect it to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and access a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones with extended parametric EQ capabilities, stereo routing options, and internal stacking functionality. The Kingmaker Fuzz is the culmination of an eight-year study of classic overdrive tones combined with highly sophisticated, contemporary technology – it is a fuzz pedal unrivaled.
Out of the box the Kingmaker offers a dangerously aggressive trio of Fuzz. The Kingmaker’s Heavy engine pumps out a highly saturated yet articulate fuzz for violin-like lead tones with unending sustain as well as thick and pummeling rhythm tones. The Normal engine provides a responsive fuzz that cleans up nicely with reduced input signal but intensifies dramatically as the input increases. The Octave circuit unleashes a screaming, octave fuzz in the style of vintage Octavio pedals.
On its own, the Kingmaker Fuzz offers outstanding tonal range, but dig a little deeper and discover the hidden power and flexibility of this stompbox. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android). Connect the Kingmaker to the Neuro App and access its extended equalization capabilities as well as Source Audio’s free library of over 40 overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithms – each algorithm can be downloaded directly to the pedal. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), providing the power to save up to 128 different presets.
Finally the Kingmaker’s stereo inputs and outputs plus its dual drive circuits make it possible to launch into an exponentially extensive range of tonal possibilities. With help from the Neuro App, guitarists can stack any combination of drive engines in either
Kingmaker Fuzz Features
- 3 Distinct Fuzz Engines.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Fuzz and Drive Engines — Dual fuzz/drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drives in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
Neuro App Features
Connect the Kingmaker to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Free Effects Downloads — — Every Source Audio overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithm is available as a free download directly to your Kingmaker Fuzz.
- Customize Effects — Access Neuro’s extensive equalization capabilities or experiment with multiple drive circuit blends and stereo splits.
- Advanced Signal Routing — Choose from a range of signal routing possibilities like effects send, multi signal mixing, or mono signal splitting.
- Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Kingmaker Fuzz via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The Kingmaker also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub).
- Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal for on-the-fly control of any adjustable parameter.