The Lunar Phaser offers three styles of swirling stereo phase modulation.
Choose from Vibe – a thumping Uni-Vibe effect, Classic – a resonant and creamy 4-stage phaser, and Multi – a highly animated, yet smooth and satisfying 8-stage phaser. Explore the sonic landscape even further by sweeping the Shape knob to gradually morph the LFO wave shape from a smooth, undulating sine wave to an aggressive and choppy square wave.
Out of the box, the Lunar Phaser provides tremendous tonal range, but under the hood this pedal is a powerhouse of control and flexibility. Every stompbox in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android). The App offers an extensive list of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your Lunar Phaser. The Neuro App also features an extended set of adjustable parameters including the Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 Flavors of Phase Modulation
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks &mdashdash; Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Lunar’s many
- Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your phase modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
Neuro App Features
Connect the Lunar Phaser to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android) and explore the full power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Interchangeable Algorithms — It is possible to download ANY of Source Audio’s phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms directly to your Lunar Phaser for no additional cost. The same goes for the Gemini Chorus Mercury Flanger, so owning one of Source Audio’s One Series modulation pedals is essentially like owning all three.
- Customize Effects — Tweak an additional set or parameters including Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, and more.
- Save and Share Customized Presets &nmash; Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects library and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets – Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding, library of free effect presets.
- Envelope Follower Mode — Set the modulation source to envelope follower and control phaser modulation in the style of pick
The Lunar Phaser also features full MIDI capabilities when coupled with the Neuro Hub.
- Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series or Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
- External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal and manually control effect modulation. It’s also possible to assign simultaneous expression control to multiple knobs and individually program their range and direction.
- MIDI Clock — Sync your phaser modulation with external MIDI clock messages.