Tuned and Ready for Professional Podcasting and Live Streaming
The TM-70 is a dynamic microphone specifically engineered for broadcasting, podcasting and audio streaming. Being tuned to the characteristics of the human voice, it captures the nuances of vocal performances while its super-cardioid polar pattern helps to minimize ambient noise. As a result, you get more of your voice, and less of the room. The TM-70 delivers just the right mix-ready sound, so you can focus on your content rather than tweaking EQ settings.
Mic holder, desktop stand, and a connection cable are included in the package, giving you everything you need for the perfect performance.
- Dynamic microphone with a frequency response and polar pattern optimised for podcast production and live reporting
- Supercardioid directional pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and is less sensitive to ambient noise
- Pleasantly warm, realistic sound
- Robust construction
- No battery or other power supply required
- Suspension shockmount, tabletop stand, and cable included
|Frequency response||30Hz – 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Output impedance||250Ω +/-30% (at 1kHz)|
|Connector||3 pin XLR, Male|
|Dimensions:||47 mm (Maximum diameter) × 153.5 mm (L)|
|Weight:||285g(Microphone body only)|
|Included items||Desktop stand, Shock mount mic holder (5/8inch screw diameter), XLR mic cable, Owner’s manual (warranty included)|