Engineer-Voiced Vocal and Instrument Microphone at a Working Performer’s Budget
The TM-82 is a dynamic microphone for vocal and instrument live performances and recording. With its high-quality replication and easy, no-fuss handling without the need for phantom power, it is your perfect choice for any application from the home studio to live events. The cardioid directional pattern reduces the risk of feedback and also creates a moderate proximity effect that can give vocals and other sound sources that extra warm “bottom”.
The TM-82’s robust metal construction and proven electrical concept make it a reliable companion for musician, rental businesses or municipal event venues for many years.
- Dynamic microphone with a frequency response optimised for picking up vocals and musical instruments
- Can be used on stage and in the (home) studio
- Also suitable for announcements, presentations, moderation etc.
- Cardioid pattern is ideal to capture sound from the front while being less sensitive at the sides and least sensitive at the rear (prevents feedback)
- Robust design
- Mic holder with standard screw diameter included
|Frequency response||50Hz – 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-53dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Output impedance||300Ω +/-30%|
|Connector||3 pin XLR, Male|
|Dimensions:||51.2 mm (Maximum diameter) × 170.2 mm (L)|
|Weight:||272g (Microphone body only)|
|Included items||Mic holder (5/8inch screw diameter), Owner’s manual|