TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed.
The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the “industry standard dynamic microphone.”
A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with either chrome or black head grills and ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 18 kHz, ±3 dB
- Capsule: 25mm Dynamic Moving Coil
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T80
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions: 125 mm L x 48 mm Dia
- Weight: 340 g
- Included Accessories: Right Angle XLR Cable, Plastic Mount, Metal Mount, Zip Pouch