The TELEFUNKEN M81-SH was designed with the goal to develop a mic that would not only complement the low-profile M80-SH, but also stand out in a universe filled with dynamic microphone options.
The M81-SH retains the same minimal proximity effect, superior feedback rejection, and articulate mid-range as the M80, however the top end is pulled back a bit, yielding a flatter overall frequency response. This combination results in a microphone with a wealth of body and clarity, making it a great tool for taming brighter vocals and guitar tones and for fattening up toms, percussion, horns and thinner sounding sources.
The M81-SH ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 18 kHz, ±3 dB
- Capsule: 25mm Dynamic Moving Coil
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T80
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions: 125 mm L x 48 mm Dia
- Weight: 340 g
- Included Accessories: Right Angle XLR Cable, Plastic Mount, Metal Mount, Zip Pouch